CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Few of the Unexpected

We woke up to THIS, this morning!
For those who live in Utah, this sight is no surprise,
but for those who live in warmer climate...
aren't YOU jealous!
I knew it was suppose to rain/snow a few inches,
with the storm we got that started rolling in on Friday.
We got a good amount of rain yesterday, so I was hoping
that was it. But no.
At least the kids are excited!!
I am just happy it didn't come yesterday/last night and
interrupt the wedding and commute we had to Provo.
Speaking of the wedding (the next blog will be about that),
another thing I didn't expect was to come home
with PETS!
Introducing our 1st family pet...
Sunny and Pepper
And the last unexpected thing to happen was this...
Ame was running around, being crazy with
the cousins @the wedding and fell of the stage.
Now she has a BIG FAT lip!


4 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Well an early start with the snow. Hope that isn't a sign of what the winter will be like. I won't elaborate on the "tropical" climate we are enjoying!!! Ame, sorry about the fat lip. Love your new family pets. Hope they survive.

Cyndi said...

I'm glad you got away with a couple of those fishies. Hope you enjoy your first pets!

By the way, Ame's dance at the wedding was so awesome! Way to go Ame!!

tamster17 said...

Seeing the snow this early was pretty crazy! I'm not ready for winter to be here yet! Have fun with your new pets -- bet the kids love 'em!

ohana=)mama said...

Poor Ame. Too bad you named the fish. I actually told my kids they would probably die because Keilani tried to hold them and Jimmy poored bubbles in them. My kids were prepared for their fate. We had them for three day. I was a little bit afraid they would actually survive!