CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adopted Grandma Social

Our Young Women adopted grandma's in our ward,
and, as the Personal Progress Advisor, I was given the
opportunity to plan a get-to-know-you social.
I was sad I didn't get any pictures from the actual
event, but we had a great time.
Had simple, but fun fall decorations
Played: 2 truths & 1 lie and
T.P./camping/tell about yourself-game
Frosted halloween cookies
Ate LOTS of treats
Drank hot cocoa & wassail
The grandmas, YW and leaders had fun getting
to know each other, socializing and becoming even sweeter!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

this is a cute idea. what is the tp/camping game?

and no, the lizards are not in our house. i would die!

Allan and Diane said...

Glad your grandma event went well. Wish I WERE THE GRANDMA there. What I wouldn't give for that Stephens Hot Choc.--even if it is hot here!

Chris Grover said...

such a cute idea! i'm sure you made a lot of people's nights that night! you are doing a great job in your calling!

tamster17 said...

What a great idea! Are you having fun in YW? Brings back memories -- and some payback from when we were in there! :-) When I was a Laurel advisor a couple of years ago, I remember thinking, I wish I would have paid better attention to Sheri Condie & our other leaders and would have appreciated all they did!