CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

LOVED it!

Quinn and I aren't real consistant with date night,
with each other. We are more regular with our kids,
maybe cuz it is easier for one of us to go on a little
outting with one of the kids, then to get a babysitter
and MAKE ALONE TIME (Sad, I know).
But we did it tonight,
and everything about it was superb!
We try to use our happenings book,
as much as possible,
So we tried a new place and we LOVED it!!
For anyone living locally it was:
Rickenbacker's Bistro (4282 South 1650 west)
It is a bit pricey, but soo worth it, especially with the
discount from happenings-buy one get one free.
We got awesome appetizers and even better entree's.
NO pictures to show for our great evening,
but what more does a girl need than...
a date with HER MAN
and an oh so satified belly!!
I came home with a BIG smile on my face
and a much happier mommy!

3 comments:

Grammy Carrie said...

Brittany Asplund I presume.. You probably don't remember me... I am Carrie Peterson.. I recently got in touch with one Katie Clark.. and when I was looking at her blog.. i found you... and your sister and your parents.. among others from Corcoran Ca. MY husband Bart built the Church house there right across the street from you... Does that ring a bell... Plus you were in young womens when I was in the Presidency... I love your blog.. Your children are adorable.. So you mind if I put it on my freinds blogs on mine..? It was great to see you again.. sort of.. :) 3 of my kids live in Utah.. 1 in Ammon Id.. and one is serving in Africa.( that would be the baby of the family ) Have a wonderful day.. I hope you don't mind me barging in on your blog... golfsangel@msn.com lifeislivedinmoments.blogspot.com

Love, Carrie Peterson

Debbie said...

date nights are the BEST! glad you had a good time.

Allan and Diane said...

way to go Bert--the kids actually need time away from the parents too (believe it or not)