CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

An EXTRA early morning

Today was National WALK YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL Day
(I'm not sure where or how they come up with these days)
but it made for a fun, refreshing morning.
-Ame, Garritt, and Jackson-
After my EARLY morning run, I got the kids up and going
a little early, so we could meet our neighbors to
walk to school together!
I expected to see A LOT of people out walking,
but that wasn't the case. It was quite COLD this morning
so maybe that kept others from
WALKING THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL,
but not us!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

There was a TON of people walking to Savannah's school. It was a fun morning for us too. Good job!

Allan and Diane said...

what a fun thing to do. I am sure the kids really loved it. I notice the warm sweatshirts and sweaters worn by all. Fall must be in the air.

ohana=)mama said...

What troupers braving the weather like that. But what I really want to know is do you run every morning? Seriously B you do it all!