CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Sports Intro

I signed Kaipo up for a 4 week Pee Wee Sports class, which was an introduction to 3 sports.
T-ball
(while waiting his turn he is practicing his SHAKA, trying anyway)

Soccer



Football

I was really happy with this class. It was a great way for Kaipo to be introduced to these sports (since he is too young to join a team sport), and hopefully gain an interest in them. The only thing I thought was a bit negative was the waiting your turn period, for each kid to try and kick or throw or whatever they were working on. I tried to be interactive as much as I could, which wasn't always easy since I had the other 2 kids there with me. And it was also fun to learn a little bit more about Kaipo's personality too, in a different setting. I think he has some GREAT athletic potential! We shall see which direction his interest and desire goes.

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

go BIG BOY Kaipo. That looks like a great concept for introducing sports-maybe could be managed a bit better to avoid too much standing time. I agree--Kaipo is so wirey he should be a great athlete. Besides the fact that is afraid of NOTHING!!

ohana=)mama said...

wow what a great idea! sounds like fun!