CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

2 days of NON-stop Fun

We had my brother Jason's family over...minus Jason (we always seem to plan something when he is gone, this time it was YM-Priest's camp) for dinner and fireworks, in celebration of
Pioneer Day. Their boys are soo cute, but Ella has gotten even cuter since the last time I saw her. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to get out the camera until it was too late for her.
After a WILD night, I told LeAnne the 2 older boys were welcome to have a sleep over
(plus I knew SHE could use the break, having Jason gone).
They watched a movie and most were up until after MIDNIGHT!!
My kids don't get the opportunity for sleep-overs very often, so I figured why not???
It is the memories that count, right!?
This morning Ame's Primary teacher, Sister Larsen (who happens to be one of the sisters
I visit teach as well), came to watch the video from Ame's Hula Performance. We invited her,
but she was soo sad she couldn't make it that night. She has had such a positive influence on Ame's attitude toward primary. She is so cute with Ame-invites her over to color and
spend time together.
We are SOOO sad because they are moving away, her husband is going to Medical School. I sure hope Ame doesn't revert back to her old attitude of I don't want to go to Primary, since Sister Larsen won't be there. We shall see how this Sunday goes??
We heard about this place not to far from home called Splash Pad.
So we went with our friends today to check it out.
Ash had a BLAST!
I LOVE taking pics of this boy!
He is just so easily entertained and I can almost always count on a smile from him.
The older kids just thought it was OK.
They seemed to like the park next door much better and eating their picnic lunch even more!






2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Wow--your days are full of fun things--sleepovers and water parks and picnics. Life is so fun with kids your age. Cherish it for it quickly becomes so much more complicated.

ohana=)mama said...

Wow you are brave B for having a sleep over! I don't think I could handle it! You have more energy than I do!

That splash place looks like so much fun!

You guys are always up to something! You are one busy Mom! I'm impressed! How do you do it all?