CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spare Time???

So I don't feel like I get very much SPARE time, but these are a couple of things
I have done in the past couple of days.
HAIR CLIPS
I have also made a few baby headbands, for a couple of recent friend showers.
(don't be surprised if you get one as a gift, sometime in the future)
I was somewhat motivated by my friend Katie, who mentioned she had been updating her
72 hour Kit
my ward has also been posting in our newsletter weekly things that we should add to out kit.
THAT has helped me a ton! I am not very good at food storage either, so I thought getting this ready would get me going a step in the right direction.
A few simple things, but I feel so much more accomplished when I see my results!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

cute air clips Britt--glad you have a girl who can keep them in her thick hair. BRAVO with the 72 hour kit--puts the mind at ease, huh?

ohana=)mama said...

Those clips are adorable! Food storage.... that word make me feel so overwhelmed with GUILT or just overwhelmed period! It seem every time we get a few items we eat it all because we are in times of need.