CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

yard work

This weekend we (mostly I-Quinn sort of checked the sprinklers) spent some time in the yard, doing some planting, care, repair and clean-up.
This is a picture of my flower bed(s) and the tulips I planted last fall.
I planted several other things this weekend, that I ordered off of a website my neighbor recommended. So we will see if I made good choices and if they will actually bloom.
I tried to pick out some things that seemed kind of unique, as well as some traditional flowers.
I also gave our lawn some "lawn food". Hopefully it will help with the less green areas. These are some of the flowers I ordered called Lupines.
This is a picture from the website and it said they come in a bundle,
so we will see if I actually get this assortment of COLOR.



1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

hey--we're impressed with the variety and beauty of your flower beds Britt. Can't wait to see how nice it will be when in full bloom. Another of your amazing talents .