CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Classic

Have your kids seen this "timeless" classic?
We saw it at the library yesterday and I just had to get it for my kids to watch.
They have never seen it.
They are actually watching it right now.
Great movie for a rainy day, I think!
I have told Quinn before that we should get this movie for the kids to watch.
But He doesn't think it is as great of a classic as I do.
He says it is a creepy, wierd movie.
What is your opinion????

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I'm totally with Quinn. I've never been a fan. Creepy!

Allan and Diane said...

Well I am obviously a fan of the Wizard--it really is a classic and you kids watched it often. It does teach some pretty good morals. Hence the reason for 50 yrs of viewing.

ohana=)mama said...

Well hummmm I don't think it's too creepy! The second one maybe. Maybe the monkey thing? I've never thought about it before! I guess the only time I really watched it was is highschool when we tried to find the guy hanging himself in the forest. Is that creepy?

I hope the kids liked it!

Chris Grover said...

chris actually thinks it's weird too, but it has always been one of my faves! i say get it -- it really IS a classic!

Jamie and Family said...

I love it - loved it as a kid and love it now. My kids love it too! I never thought of it as creepy!