CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tumbling

Kaipo started taking tumbling last week. I was a bit nervous about starting him, not knowing how good of a listener he would be and if could stay focused. He has pleasantly surprised me and done very well! This is such a positive way for him to release some of the enormous amounts of energy he has, at least once a week! (This gives me hope for preschool next year)
Way to go Kaipo...YOU made your mama proud!
Here are 2 of his buddies, from our ward, that are in the same class. They are actually
both older than him, but you would never know that cuz he is just such a tall boy!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Oh Kaipo you are getting to be such a big boy. I too am proud of your focused efforts in tumbling. What better way to use up some of that enthusiasm and energy that oozes out of your ears. Way to go honey--we love you.

ohana=)mama said...

Your kids can certainly handle their own. I think tumbling is a perfect outlet for Kaipo! I bet he loves it!