CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

For our Special Grandma (Asplund) and Mom

Since we can't be with you IN PERSON, we thought you'd enjoy these special videos made

JUST FOR YOU!

Grandma we hope you know on this Mother's Day just how special you are to us!

I didn't really want this to be on my blog, because it is more personal, but I didn't really know how to send these large files via email (I'm sure I could have figured it out,eventually, IF I tried)

Here's to YOU Mother:

You are such a perfect example of what a mother is and should be. And I love that we have become so close, not only as mother and daughter, but also as great friends too. I am so fortunate to have you as one to emulate. I don't think I could ever become half the person that you are...but it is always good to set your goals high, right?

I am also so grateful for the grandmother you are to my children. They are so fortunate to have someone who is so thoughtful, generous, loving, concerned and just enjoys having fun & being WITH them! ( just not right now)

Happy Mother's Day...to the GREATEST mother I could have ever asked for.

Love, your daughter, Brittany

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Now how could a grandma feel any happier than to have "Miss Actress" sing that touching song and for little Kaipo to say such really sweet words. Thanks Britt for creating such a beautiful message. I have already played it 50 times.

Janessa Couch said...

That was really sweet. Any grandma would love that!