CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

For Gma and Gpa

I don't want to bore anyone with another performance by Ame, so this video is put on here just to make a grandma and grandpa proud, of their favorite little girl (well one of them).

I don't think Ame has given the scripture or prayer, since we have been in this ward. But she has given 4 talks (because she always vounteers)! If it were up to MOM, I don't think I would choose a talk EVERY time, but as long as she is willing I will let her choose. We always seems to get the assignment on a busy week. But once I see her share it on Sunday, the little time spent was SO WORTH IT! And if this didn't make a mama proud enough, she jumped right up in Sac. Mtg. and shared her testimony. What an example this girl is to her parents and brothers!

2 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Oh my goodness Ame' is so smart I love it!! And how could she not with a mom like you! She is always amazing me with how absolutely adorable and brite she is!

Make sure you tell her for me
Raschel

Allan and Diane said...

now what more could a missionary grandma and grandpa wish for than a beautiful grandaughter who has such a testimony at age 5 !!! as ALWAYS an amazing talk with all the appropriate emphasis and personality integrated at just the right time. Thanks for making our day, week, month......