CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

so much emotion and gratitude!

This past weekend has been filled with emotion of ALL kinds. Mostly happiness and gratitude! Saturday and Sunday was a special time for this little girl AND her parents. I can't believe it has already been 6 months and how much Kaiya has changed.
**Isn't she a precious little angel**
I was thankful to be able to share in this special time with my sister, her husband
and their little miracle. The Lord has truly blessed this little family. I am just amazed at how the Lord works and how perfect His plan really is. He know soo much more than we do and I can't imagine Kaiya NOT being where she is now. It is the perfect place for her.
She is sooo blessed and lucky to have the incredible parents she has,
and I know they feel the same way about her!
Switching directions a bit..........
Occassions like the ones I have been blessed to be apart this past weekend,
remind ME just how much I have been blessed with, as well.
Much more than I feel worthy of!

Like this little guy

This was my family a little over a year ago. It is amazing what a year does!
Now my baby Ash is almost one,
and my other not so little boy is 3 (and do VERY well with potty training I might add)!

3 pretty special girls

I don't even want to begin to talk about what is happening at the end of this week...
because that will begin another flowing river of tears!

But I am going to miss special moments like this one



and this one!
I just feel overwhelmed with gratitude for all that I have been blessed with.
I am thankful for this weekend and the reminders it has given me.
I hope I can show my appreciation more, to those who mean so much to me!






3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

What a great reminder you gave me of the precious moments we have had the past year with 3 special little Hanamaikais. It's hard to believe that much time has passed since you (especially Quinn) were helping us lug our things up the stairs into our new home. And soon after Ash made his debut . How our lives have been blessed the past year.

The Bastian's said...

Thank you for such a sweet post, it was really nice seeing all of you this weekend! You have such a special family (your little family and extended) Ame is so cute too, she totally makes me want to have a little girl!

Chris Grover said...

thanks so much for all your help and love and support this weekend, britt. it is such a blessing to be apart of such a wonderful eternal family! i love ya!