CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm a BIG Boy

Pardon the boy in his underwear, but WE are pretty excited to be wearing them AND keeping them dry! Kaipo has grown up SOO much to me in the past week, mostly due to becoming a BIG boy and using the potty. He does both #1 AND #2 successfully in the toilet. He still wakes up wet after a good night sleep, but wakes up dry when he takes a nap! We struggled with the night time wetness with Ame for quite a while, so I think that may continue with Kaipo, but we will see! I am just happy with the daytime success and am soo proud of Kaipo.
Way to go my handsome boy! Kaipo is shouting...I'm a BIG BOY !!!
(with his sword in hand, of course...he never lets that thing go)

1 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Congradulations Kaipo and MOM!!!! What a milestone.