CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

birthday pics

During some time off yesterday, QUinn went with me to get the boys birthday pictures taken.
I figured kill two birds with one stone, and get them both done at the same time, especially since QUinn could come and provide some extra support (and hands).
The picture taking was somewhat oppposite as what I imagined it to be.
Kaipo was VERY easy!
And we had several pics to choose from...
this was the unanimous choice between Quinn and I.
Ash was a little more of a challenge.
Probably because they try and make him do too many weird poses,
and take way too long trying to get them to be un-natural.
Lets just say, it doesn't take very much to be a
Professional Photographer @ Kiddie Kandid.
But doesn't our little man look soo cute & grown up?!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I can't believe how big our kids are getting. Growing up too fast.

Grammy said...

Oh Britt! Your kids are so darling! I can't believe how fast they grow.