CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

what an angel

Quinn didn't have to leave for work until 9am this morning,
so Mommy got to sleep in a bit (7:30). Which worked out well cuz I have been feeling a bit under the weather with a sinus cold. I was awakened by this little angel bringing me breakfast in bed! All by herself, she made me a delicious bowl of cereal (one of my favorites-maple & brown sugar shredded wheat), and of course a card accompanied my breakfast.
Ame is the queen of card making. She makes cards for everyone, for everything!
She loves doing this kind gesture ALL the time!
Ame is so thoughtful and is always thinking of others!
I love you sweetgirl. You made by day of feeling yucky, soo much better!

ps. the above picture looks a little more like me now...as I have gone back blonde



5 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

What a sweetie! She is such a good little girl. xoxo to Ame' for me.

The Bastian's said...

What a sweetheart! By the way, I love the blonde. I have only known you blonde though so its just you!! Love it!

Chris Grover said...

we've loved the little notes ame has made for us, especially kaiya. she is such a sweetheart!

Allan and Diane said...

oh that girl--she is the best and you realize that is a "learned" trait--guess who from? I remember my 2 dear girls always doing exactly the same thing.

Grammy said...

That card is absolutely precious. And BTW, I like you as a blonde. That is how I have always known you. You were gorgeous as a brunette, too, but I always had to do a double take!