CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What WE have been doing this week...

After 2 failed attempts, the 3rd time seems to be the charm. About 6 months ago we tried for the first time, but it was a battle that I WASN'T winning, so a few months later we TRIED again and our little guy just wasn't ready, so...I decided after his birthday that WE would try potty training AGAIN. (I don't remember Ame being this difficult, but I guess that was over 3 years ago) The first couple of days this week were rough, but Kaipo has sure
grown up quickly and decided he wants to be a BIG BOY. Today was the first day he had NO accidents and went Shi-Shi (Pee) in the toilet each time he sat and tried. He still doesn't TELL me when he has to go, but at least he is doing his thing in
the RIGHT place.
The FIRST time he actually went in the toilet I praised him sooo much and Kaipo felt soo proud.
I think doing THAT and little incentives have really worked well with him. And of course the fact that he LOVES to flush the toilet.
Hopefully tomorrow brings as much success as today!
Way to go BIG BOY


1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Oh good boy Kaipo! Keep up the good work. Hope tomorrow being away from home doesn't get you off track!