CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

He's 4!

Thursday was a BIG day for our Kaipo.
He turned 4!
Ame, the best card maker ever,
made this special one for her brother.
We opened presents first thing in the morning
B4 Ame left for school, cuz we had a lot going
on and Daddy was going to be gone during most
of the day. Besides how long can a 4 year
old really wait to open them??
Kaipo saw this Pegasis several weeks ago,
and has been DYING to have it!
Daddy thought it was a little to sparkley
and girly looking, but mom got it anyway!
He is very much into Knights these days,
so we had to get one to go with the Pegasis.

I picked these games up a few months ago,
because they happened to be on sale at Target.
I wasn't sure how good they would be, but
they were definitely a GREAT purchase.
The kids love them!

Of course what else would this boy pick for a cake,
Narnia's Prince Caspian.

No, mom was not ambitous enough to MAKE his cake this year. Although it wouldn't have been hard to make a better one than this Walmart cake. But the birthday boy was happy with it and THAT is all that matters.

~Happy Birthday Handsome~

This mom LOVES her Kaipo for soo many reasons. I love how affectionate and emotional he is. He loves to cuddle, give hugs and kisses (even his friends and fellow-preschoolers who don't really appreciate the invasion of personal space). He often tells me throughout the day YOU are the best mom in the whole world. That phrase may come not long after he has thrown a tantrum, and screamed at me you're mean! or I don't love you anymore! He is so full of life and energy, and enjoys the simple things (something I could definitely learn from). Yes, he does try my patience ALL day long, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want my boy any other way. He loves action figures of all kinds & is incredible at make believe play, because he has such an imagination! His smile is soo BIG and BRIGHT, and his eyes just sparkle with excitement (and mischief) about soo many things! I am so grateful for my Kaipo and the special, unique boy that he is!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute boy! Sounds like he had a great day!

ohana=)mama said...

He really does have such a sweet spirit about him. He can melt your heart... and then try it again. I just love him! I don't think you could pack anymore life or personality into one little boy that there is in Kaipo! Tell him I love him = )

Allan and Diane said...

We are so glad you let us enjoy dear Kaipo's 4th birthday. We love that boy and applaud all you said about his sweet and tender spirit. We miss all the fun he brought into our life. But MUCH MORE to come!!