CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

oh yeah, feeling good!

While we were down in Utah County yesterday, I got to slip away for a bit, in between all the craziness, and enjoy some R&R. Quinn's sister works at this Spa/Salon and Quinn had gotten me a gift certificate for Christmas. I finally got to use it and oh my... was it ever incredible! I don't pamper myself very often, not even a manicure or pedicure, so this was quite a treat! The whole experience was just fabulous. Haruko has given me a few massages in the past, but this was the first one at the spa. I soo didn't want it to end, and especially didn't want to return to reality. But I did and came away much more relaxed and a much happy woman :) I hope quinn continues to get me incredible gifts like this one. thx honey!

1 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Sound nice! That is a good remedez for a long trip alone in the car with three kids!