CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

one last bit of fun

We didn't really do any BIG party this year. Quinn agreed that things were just too crazy for us, and other family members right now, so we decided that Kaipo's birthday would just be a family celebration this year. Which really for the Hanamaikai's is not the norm. This is the first time we haven't had some huge feast and big to-do. I don't think Kaipo felt cheated, and I tried hard to make HIS day special for him. But we did decide last minute (since quinn already goes down to Orem on Saturdays to teach) that we would take the kids to JUMP ON IT. We had some of our cousins in Orem and the Jordan's (who are practically family) come join us for some fun! I think Ash had the most fun!
cousin Ella, Ame and friend Skylar
friends Nick & Kade with Kaipo
Ash havin' more fun
what?
this isn't what I am suppose to do??
cutie girls
After playin' some Rock Band with the Jordan's,
we had dinner with some of the Hanamaikai's at MiRachito.
They sang to the Birthday Boy & gave him some yummy Fried Ice Cream.
It was yet another great, fun-filled day.
And now Kaipo has more action figures he knows what to do with.
Thanks so much to those who joined us, and gave Kaipo such fun gifts!
He (and I) are very grateful :)








3 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

My kids LOVED this party! They had so much fun. I'm happy you guys decided to come down.

Allan and Diane said...

That looks like a PERFECT KAIPO party. Lots of action with friends and family!!

Cyndi said...

I'm glad you guys decided to go there because the kids loved it and Ben would've never taken them without someone so special having a birthday! I just feel bad I missed it!

Let us know when you're back around again so we can play more Rock Band! Skylar & Ame were awesome!