CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

what a week!

OK, I know everyone has their challenging lives, so I really have no room to complain, but this has been a tough week. Quinn started a new semester of teaching, which is two classes. 1-MWF 7-8am, 2-T-TH 7-8:15am. Then he dashes to work to be there by 9am. So although his day starts an hour later than it used to, it continues 2 hours longer. Making everyday a 12 hour day. Plus he is taking a class Th. nights from 5:30-8:30pm. It is an advanced level class so he can hopefully have more teaching opportunity when the dean of Weber retires next year.
We are in the process of getting out of the "one car" bubble, but when quinn's pressing schedule haven't got one yet. So me and the kids have been carless ALL WEEK. On top of it all Kaipo got sick tuesday and has had a rough week. So the picture is a good dipiction (sp?) of how I have been feeling. Luckily my kids give me lots of loves to help me through these longs days.
Quinn is wonderful for all he does. I admire him greatly!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I love pics that capture the true essence of life, and I think this is definitely one I can often relate to! Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds tough! Hopefully things work out so I can get up there this week:)
And as we know- this too shall pass:)