CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sad Snowman............

Well we had another BIG storm and it dumped quite a bit of snow in one day, so of course the kids begged to go play in it. After a few minutes of watching them, I felt bad and decided I should join them. So I packed on the warm clothes and headed outside. We made a mini "something" I guess you could call a snowman. When we asked daddy to bring out somethings for his face, well we did get a carrot nose and then a bowl of candy. So this snowman had eyes made of tootsie pops.
I was glad I made the extra effort to join the kids. We had fun and I even got a picture WITH them!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good mom! I have a hard time going out in the snow with my kids. Luckily Ryan loves to do that.
Katie