CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Swim Lessons

I didn't do swim lessons with my kids last summer,
so it was necessary to do them this year.
I wasn't super satisfied with their lessons this time,
but it was better than nothing.
Ash is a very timid swimmer. He is very comfortable
when he can touch, but as you can tell from the
picture, off the diving board into the deep
water, NOT a huge fan. The teacher literally
had to drop him off the board.  But he is gaining
confidence (slowly) and that is what matters!


 Kaipo is a complete fish, with no fear.
So he is just in need of some serious stroke
development.  He got a little, but still has a
ways to go.  I always say IF I had my own
pool, my kids would all know how to swim!
 Ame is also great in the water and is gaining
more and ability.  She was introduced to
butterfly, but mostly worked on freestyle
and breaststroke.  Don't think her our Kaipo
are ready for the swim team yet
(nor do I think they have a desire),
 but they have tremendous confidence!
Which makes me feel good about letting
them be on their own and be just fine.

And most of all they LOVE being in the water.
So we are in for many fun days this summer
of SWIMMING!!



1 comments:

ventepaschere said...

Tee shirts G Star hommes Excellent service. Excellent article. Excellente vendeur. Un grand merci Chaussures de sport