CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

can't forget my other two...

Last Month we were lucky enough to join in
Cooper's special day.  I am soo impressed at what
an amazing kid Cooper is.  So talented and just
a GOOD young man.  Such a good example for
my Kaipo...

And Nalu, well he just continues to talk up a storm
and get cuter and CUTER!
And thinks he just as big as his older siblings.
He wants to do everything they are doing...

I just love this kid to pieces.  He is soo excited
and happy about life! I could learn a thing or
two from him!!!!

2 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

We are so taken with Nalu and laugh to death when we call with his excitement (makes us feel good anyway). He is a cutie.

ventepaschere said...

Un autre bon deroulement des transactions chaussures femmes pas cher EBayer parfait. louis vuitton homme Chaussures de sport Nike Soldes Chaussures a -75%