CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Freedom Celebrations

*Our Celebrations began on the Tuesday with a fun get together
with our DEAR friends the Cox's.  They were in town
for Matt's baby blessing and we were lucky enough
to be able to squeeze in some time to see them.
It has been too long, but its always such a joy to see
them.  We met up at Katie's house (she is always an
amazing host).  Had lunch and played at the park/splash pad.
There were A LOT of kids, but they all got along soo well
and just had a blast, while us friends got to spend
time catching up on each others lives.
Unfortunately I am horrible at picture taking these
days, but I know Karli and Katie are much better than I!?!
*After our afternoon with them, my kids and I headed up
to Logan to do some celebrating with Karli and Chris
and the girls.  They too were awesome hosts with
a YUMMY BBQ (my first sample of grilled corn and
it was soo delish), homemade ice cream, sparklers
and utah state fireworks.  We all had a great time
hangin' out together! Thanks you guys...and yes once
again no pictures from me (but again Karli got some).
*I did take a few pics with my phone on 4th of July morning
at the Layton Parade.  We met our friends the Wadmans
there and enjoyed getting loads of taffy candy and all the
 floats and entertainment.  Then were headed to the park for
a picnic, and the mobs of people for shave ice and more
entertainmnent, only because Ame's hula group was performing.
After naps and some catch up on much needed rest,
the kids spent the rest of the evening with Quinn, for
dinner and fireworks!  My great friends, the Wadman's
took pity on me and invited me for more food, fun and
entertainment (they have teenagers)!
All in all it was a great, relaxing and enjoyable day...
and all because we live in the land of the free!

 It was a VERY hot day...
whatever we could do to keep cool...

1 comments:

ventepaschere said...

Tout comme decrit ceinture gucci homme Tres bon produit et ebayer .. Un + + + + Sandales Hogan Femme