CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 01, 2010

MORE

Man, when I don't get the opportunity to blog very often,
then when I finally take a day off from school,
there is a lot of catching up to do...
So the MUCH anticipated day FINALLY arrived
*TRICK OR TREAT*
of course, just about the time the kids
were all dressed and ready to head out
the door is starts to POUR RAIN.
I made them wait a bit, to see if it
would let up, but it didn't really so
I let them go to the houses just on our
street. I kept yelling out the door to them
RUN! They weren't moving very fast.
I know the rain is fun for kids, unlike
the annoying thoughts I have about it!
So after finishing our street, they came inside,
dried off and had a bite to eat.
By this point sick ASH was done, so he stayed indoors
with Dad and Nalu watching a movie and passing out candy,
while mom headed out with Ame and Kaipo.
Luckily the rain let up, and it wasn't
tErRiBlY cold. I have to admit I actually had fun
running from house to house with these two!

We were especially grateful for the AWESOME
neighbors that passed out donuts and hot cocoa.
One day I would like to be THAT neighbor,
that everyone remembers!!






3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Looks like the kids had a wet but fun night. Costumes were cute!

tamster17 said...

We had rain here too -- I kept telling myself at least it wasn't a blizzard & a foot of snow!

Mary said...

Your babies are so beautiful! Can't wait for my next trip to Utah to see you and meet them (and your hubby too).