CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 01, 2010

Concert in EsPaNoL

Last week we got to attend a concert put on by
the 2nd grade spanish immersion classes @ Ame's School.
There are 2 classes, each with 28 students.
They did such a great job.
There songs were so fun-some in spanish
and some in English
complete with props and all
(that is what is in their decorated bags)



When Ame gets embarrased she folds her arms
and gets this expression that looks as though
she is annoyed and really doesn't want to be there.
I pointed it out to her and she got all upset and
thought I was being sooo rude!
I just wanted her to see it (video clips to prove ot)
and know so her future performances look like she
is actually enjoying herself, because I know she is :)


I decided not to include the video with her arms folded
so she doesn't get more mad at me!
I was so proud of her learning all those spanish songs.
She is doing awesome in the program, and her teacher
just raves about her and the success she is having!
Of course we already know how incredible she is!!!

0 comments: