CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Extended Family

Last week Great Grandma Asplund, my Uncle Jim (my dad's brother) and my Aunt Debbie came for a quick visit. So my parents had some of us over for dinner and to provide a little entertainment, of which all the grandkids do plenty of. Grandma made a fabulous dinner (of course) and yummy ice cream dessert. Ame shared a bit of her talent, and then the boys had to try to share theirs.












We had such a pleasant time hangin' out, catching up and just chatting. I just get such a kick out of our CANADIAN relatives. They are so fun to be around. I am soo looking forward to our trip to Canada in the Fall.








Little Tay Tay was so taken by great-grandma, and I think the feeling was mutual!

1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Thanks for bringing the entertainment and salad--don't now which was better. Grandma and Jim bragged for the entire next day about your kids and how obedient (what?) and cute they are! Have to agree 100%. Sidenote: so hilarious that Kaipo got grandpa's boots so he could show everyone his latest accomplishment!