CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

5 months and growing...

My precious boy is growing up way too fast!
He continues to make me smile
and just brings each one of us so much joy!
He got to try out something new this week...was thoroughly entertainedhappy
and even excited!!
I just can't get enough of his sweetness!!
His smile is just soo contagious. No matter how
grumpy or upset I may be, all it takes is a
look in my direction and he melts me!
*We LOVE you Nalu*




2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Nalu is one unique sweet baby. It is impossible to keep your hands (and smooches) off him. He has a special way of creeping into your heart and always leaves ALOT of sunshine there.

Bob and Becky said...

Look at that toy
No wonder he is so happy
Who wouldn't to have so much fun within reach....you are the best!