CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MORE Dates

(if you read any of my family members blogs
this will all seem familiar)
Last week Kaipo got KIDNAPPED
by grandma and grandpa to go on a Birthday Date!
He chose to go to the Treehouse Museum
and of course had a blast.
Everytime he tries soo hard to pull this sword out.
He told me when he gets older he will
FOR SURE be able to pull it out.
Good Luck on that one buddy!!

this new addition to the museum, gave quite of few laughs,
from what I was told.
They got to enjoy lunch at McDonalds (Kaipo's choice once again)
and of course including ice cream.
(if you read my moms blog she shared some funny things
Kaipo said and did while on their date)
**********************************
As if this girl didn't get spoiled enough on her own
date a few weeks ago with gma and gpa.
She invited them to come help with her Valentines Party
at school. She was so worried the night b4 that they
wouldn't be able to find her classroom, so she drew them a map
and had me give it to them b4 they went over.
what a funny girl!!

Quinn and I joined others in my family for
a fantastic dinner at
TEPANYAKI JAPANESE STEAK HOUSE.
Great food, entertainment and company!How could we all not feel soo loved
after this exciting week!!







1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

I must 'second" all you said about such a fun and love-filled weekend.