CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

his BIG day

We finally had Nalu's blessing on Sunday.
I felt like he was so big by this point.
We had originally planned to do it in January,
but then the first Sunday of the the NEW year
seemed to pose too many conflicts.
We were soo grateful to the family and friends
who sacrificed to come bright and early
and join us for Nalu's special day!
Quinn gave such a BEAUTIFUL blessing
and said some very special things.
We know this boy is going to be great
and do amazing things
throughout his life (just like his siblings).





The PROUD parents of this precious boy!
I can't say it enough what a sweet, happy, easy-going
little guy Nalu is. He just melts our hearts
and we LOVE HIM to pieces!!
I did take some pictures of the
get together afterwards at our house,
but I accidentally erased them off of my camera.
Thanks to one of the GREAT family
photographers (Karli) for having her camera on hand
and for taking some fantastic pictures!








5 comments:

Bob and Becky said...

We are sooooo excited for your special blessing day. You have such a darling little family and it is so obvious how much you love and care for one another. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

We need to have our little guys meet. We need to get together. Looks like the day was a big success.

Eliza2006 said...

Shoot! I feel like such a jerk! I completely forgot. I didn't go to church at all last week...Sol was quite sickly. It looks like it was a wonderful day! I was so looking forward to seeing you and your family! Darn! We'll have to get together some time soon!

Cyndi said...

It was a beautiful day! I'm always impressed with how much thought Quinn puts into your babys' blessings. What a sweet baby Nalu is. I'm glad we could spend more time holding him~Alexis is especially glad. She adored him!!
I realized while we were at your house, how I often feel more comfortable with your family than I do with my own in-laws. I think that speaks volumes to how awesome you all are. Thanks for letting us be a part of that.

Allan and Diane said...

Well these pictures of the boy are the BEST. Shows his true nature--so soft and sweet. It was a lovely day and we are so thankful that you waited for us to be a part of his special day.