CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

best buds

I think these 2 are going to be
best buddies when they get a little older.
SOme of the cute things Ash says and does:
Everytime I bring Nalu downstairs or into
the same room as Ash he says...
"Ahhh, Nalu's cute"
(as he is saying in this picture)
He LOVES to give him kisses
He tickle his cheek and says "goochie goo"
Can't you just SEE the bond between these two?!
Makes me get teary eyed just looking at them!
*Brotherly Love*
there's nothing quite like it



3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

that is pretty sweet! i see the same thing with my girls -- it's priceless! these two look a lot alike, in case you haven't noticed :)

Allan and Diane said...

How sweet that THESE 2 have bonded. You can see that in their eyes. Such cute little guys; how we love them.

Unknown said...

I love when I see Luka and Cannon like that too. It will be so fun to watch them grow and be best of friends (most of the time)