CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ward Christmas Parties

Last Saturday was the Christmas Party for
the ward we are now in here in Layton.
I attended as a single parent, since Quinn was
teaching class. It was great fun, with a yummy
breakfast, a craft for the kids and a nice program.
Unfortunately I didn't remember my camera at that one.
But this morning we visiting our old ward
in Riverdale, for their Christmas Breakfast.
And I didn't forget my camera this time.
As you can see Ash enjoyed the waffles.
They had a great waffle bar, with ALL the fixin's,
plus cinnamon rolls, hot cocoa, juice and fruit.

Here is Kaipo for a brief moment that I got him to sit still.
No I am not crying, for some reason my eyes were extra
sensitive and watery this morning...honest!

Notice the other kids trying to be good and listen
to the program, but some kid keeps distracting them???
You can see why I debated going to this
alone, cuz this is what I got to deal with-
MY kids running wild!
Luckily we had been in this ward long
enough that everyone knew my crazy kids,
so I didn't stress too much!!
And here they are again, being reverent as
can be down the halls of the church.Here is Kaipo with his GIRLFRIENDS
As challenging as I knew it would be to do this by myself,
it was worth it to see all my old friends!
I sure miss our old neighborhood and ward,
but we are really starting to enjoy our new area as well.
My friendships are expanding here,
yet I will always have a special place for all my
dear friends in Riverdale :)







1 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

We were so glad to see you there! We miss you!

Love you!