CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Our NEW Friend

This was the REAL reason I was getting pictures
off my phone. We made a new friend and were
soo excited to meet Sister Sundaram, from India.
If you read my parents blog
you can read all about this sweet girl.
We got to pick her up from the airport
(despite some delays and crazy weather conditions)
and let her stay with us overnight. Then my sister
took her to the MTC the next morning. at least one of the pictures turned out
It was so interesting to spend just a few hours with
Vallar, and see her experience so many new things:
the snow, the cold, being in a car, traveling on the
freeway (as we were drivingshe told me I was
a very good driver), a very different/new culture, new food,
very BIG cups (she pointed out, as I served her breakfast)
a huge house, christmas trees & lights, a shower, my CRAZY
kids, asking her a million and one questions (especially Kaipo)
that she probably didn't even undertand,
and so much more that I'm sure I didn't even notice.
Now she is at the MTC (and has been since yesterday),
and I know experiencing soo many more new things.
We are excited to see her after her 5 weeks @ the MTC,
when she is a missionary on Temple Square.
So when YOU visit, after the holidays, you will have to
look for her. She is such a sweet, humble, beautiful girl!



1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

ANOTHER BIG THANKS for your kind and sensitive care of sweet Vallar. She looks calm and COLD with you. You will never know how much your warm reception meant to her.