CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Relections

This year Ame really wanted to enter the
Reflections Contest,
which allows kids to share their talents
in various categories of Arts, including Dance.
So she shared her beautiful talent of Hula.
The theme was, Beauty Is...
for Ame it was,
Beauty is in the hands.
So they had to turn there stuff in sometime in October.
Then the Monday b4 I had the baby I got a phone call
asking if she could share her talent at
the awards night which was on Wednesday,
the day I was to be induced. I told the lady I
couldn't promise anything, and explained my situation.
After having the baby on Tuesday, I left it up to
Quinn, if he wanted to take her.
He did, and of course she did outstanding.
She received the Award of Excellence
and will be advancing to Council Level-whatever that means
(but I know this is a state-wide competition).
So we are very proud of our girl, for her
confidence and desire to share her beautiful talents!


3 comments:

Asplund Family said...

Way to Go Ame!!! We are so Proud of you! You are so very talented. We love you!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Hooray Ame!! Go Hula Girl! :) That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. Love and miss you all.

Allan and Diane said...

Ame--you beautiful and talented girl. We have burst ALL of buttons with pride. You are some special hula girl and we love you princess. CONGRATULATIONS...soon you will be wanting to be on "So you think you can dance"