CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

INTRODUCING

This will be news for everyone!
Even those who have been told a name.
You see this little guy has an indecisive dad.
Mom even called in the original name to the
lady at the hospital just yesterday, who is in charge of
birth certificates, and daddy had to call her again
today and make a change. He just wasn't completely
satisfied, but I think it is official 100%.
INTRODUCING...
Kaylnalu Alena Hanamaikai
Quinn liked Kayl (means free man in hawaiian)
and I liked Nalu (wave), so they
became one and in time HE can choose
what he wants to be called.
Alena is hawaiian for Alan, after his grandpa.
So there you have it. A week and 2 days
after birth this little guy has his name.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so how the heck do you pronounce it and what are you guys calling him for now?

Allan and Diane said...

That is a beautiful name for a handsome sweet boy. I am glad we will have a few weeks to practice the pronounciation and we will still not get it just right but we'll pass. Love you Nalu

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

I think it is a beautiful name, one worth the wait! Congrats on your sweet little boy. I can't wait to see all of you in person, hopefully soon. :) I think of you daily and pray that you are doing well. Thanks for all your wonderful posts...it makes me feel closer to you. Love you.

Jodi

Cyndi said...

Oh yay! He has a name!! I have been asking Ben every single day if he knew yet. His name is so awesome! I really love Kayl. We have considered that along the way-well, not exactly the Hawaiin version, but close. I really like Nalu too, especially with the meaning attached-you know me. I also love that you named him after your dad.

We really can't wait to come meet little Kaylnalu Alena!!