CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flowers & leaves

I have received some beautiful flowers.
The ones on the left were on my nightstand,
from Quinn's mom, when I returned from the hospital.
The other big bouquet I got this morning
from WGU-Quinn's work.
They have both added beauty to our home
and are much appreciated!
This is our thankful tree.
I got the idea from a friend
(thanks Cindi).
Every day throughout the month of
November (we started a little late)
each of us adds a leaf to the tree.
We write something we are thankful
for and then by the time thanksgiving
arrives, we realize all that we truly have
to be grateful for!!
I have to mention that Ash's first
was Jesus. He said that with no
help at all. What a brilliant little boy!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

What a really great idea for the Thankful tree. I always think that THANKSGIVING gets pushed aside somewhere between halloween and Christmas.

Cyndi said...

One of my favorite things is that as the leaves are falling off the trees outside, the one inside just keeps getting more and more! There's just so much to be thankful for!! I love hearing the things the kids come up with-Ash's answer is so sweet. Out of the mouth of babes, huh?