CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

more firsts

(this is a little old) When Nalu had his first REAL bath,
as you can see, he didn't like it soo much.
He just hates to be undressed!
Pretty much every time I start to unsnap his clothes
to change his diaper or change his clothes, to
the second I get him all done up again,
he lets out a REALLY good cry! But once he is all cuddled and warm, he is quite content!!
And since I don't want to only write about the baby
and there actually are others around our house who are doing
things as well, even if they are small & simple things,
let me share about them.
I am trying to be a good mom sometimes, and not totally
neglect the others, so I decided after MUCH begging from
Kaipo, that I would take him and Ash outside to play
in the snow. The baby was sleeping as usual, and I
really had no other excuse, other than I didn't want to,
so we bundled up and went out to play.




Not TONS of snow, but enough for the boys to
have some fun! So another first-
the first actual bundle up & play in the snow,
since last winter.






1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Nalu looks so content BUNDLED up. Isn't it funny how insecure they feel undressed. Kaipo and Ash are such cute boys enjoying the sun and snow. Good sport mom!