CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Overflowing with humility and gratitude

I am feeling extremely grateful this morning, for soo many reasons. As I sit and feed my tiny, newborn, I am so thankful that he was born with no complications and so healthy! He is eating well and growing so much already (8oz he has gained in one week). He is just my perfect little angel-so easy, so content (as long as he is clothed and fed), so cuddley and just so incredibly precious. I LOVE how he just gazes at me. Most of the time I holding him & too busy doing other things, but then I look down at him and he is just staring up at me. Probably wondering why I am yelling at the other kids :) It is amazing the bond I already feel with him. Nalu is soo much apart of our family, after just 2 short weeks, and I love him more than I ever thought was possible. Even after 3 other children, the love just never ends. For that I am grateful and appreciative to my Father in Heaven, for sending me yet another perfect soul to care for, to TRY and teach & nurture in the right ways! The tears stream down my cheeks in humility and I hope I will always remember THIS moment (and when I don't I am glad I have written it down)!!

3 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

You captured those newborn "moments" perfectly. Love and miss you. :) Jodi

Allan and Diane said...

Britt-what a beautiful and touching account of your love and gratitude for your sweet Nalu. You really do have an outpouring of love for each of your children and Quinn and a unique and sensitive way of loving so many others. Thank you for sharing your beautiful and personal feelings for this miracle baby boy.
(and don't let him grow this month)

Unknown said...

ditto