CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

oh Happy Day

Today is my one and only sister Karli's Birthday.
Last night we got to spend some time together,
just the 2 of us! It was soo great!!
We got pedicures and then had dinner.
Both of which were fantastic but most
of all I just enjoyed the time we had to
TALK, uninterrputed, about anything
and everything. SOmething us busy mom's
don't get to do very often.
Unfortunately, neither of us had a camera
in working condition,
so these are borrowed pics.
There are so many things I admire about my sister,
Here are just a few:
*she appreciates the small and simple things of life
*she is so positive, and looks for the good-even when
it may be hard to find
*she has such a way with words, is such a deep and
emotional person-just read HER blog and you
can see what I mean
*she has such an eye for beauty & is fantastic behind the camera
*SHE is beautiful-as a woman, a mother, a wife and a friend
*she has taken to motherhood so naturally and is so patient with
her girls. They are so lucky to call her mommy!
So DIG in Kar and enjoy YOUR day!

Happy Birthday Karli!
I love you and am so lucky and proud to have
YOU as my one and only sis!!




3 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Wow! What a wonderful, beautiful post! I know you, Britt, and if you have all these wonderful things to say about Karli, she must be truly amazing! Happy Birthday, Karli! Thanks for the inspiration, Britt! Love ya!

Allan and Diane said...

We are so glad you "sisters" got to have the fun evening together. We think BOTH of you sisters are pretty incredible. If I hadn't seen these pictures before I would have thought they were taken at "her occasion". Good work Britt.

Chris Grover said...

well, i just barely saw this post and you are too nice, britt! i don't think i can live up to all those nice things, but thank you so much for saying them! it was such a FUN night with you -- we really need to take the time to do that more often, just for no reason at all! thanks for celebrating with me and for being such an amazing sister. i love you so much!