CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

appreciation & necessities

So our Sunday was extra exciting today.
Quinn got to lead the music in Sacrament Meeting.
*Just a hint: be careful what you volunteer for on those
ward informational sheets-he thought he was saying
he could substitute lead in Elders QUorum.*
I guess that really means wherever/whenever you
can use my help!! He said he was WAY more nervous
to lead the music, than to give a talk last week.
He gained a much greater appreciation
for the chorister, that's for sure!
Kaipo also got to give a talk in Primary,
so our Sunday morning was much more
action packed & crazy than normal!
***************************
Then what do you do on a Sunday afternoon,
when the kids are bored and you need a
treat for FHE?
ICE CREAM IN A BAG-
mix it, toss it, chill it, eat it

It definitely did NOT cure my craving for
HOMEMADE ice cream, but I didn't
have all the necessary ingredients to make
the real stuff. I may be making a run for the
store today, just for those necessities!?
Plus a NEW ice cream maker... which I did
NOT get for my bday :)


3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

O.K., I can't really understand this one. How does it ever freeze and how do you prevent the bag from breaking open? Sounds like risky business but if it keeps the kiddos occupied.....whatever.

Debbie said...

we made that same ice cream on saturday. its not as good but its fun to do.

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com