CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Another way to beat the heat

Saturday was a scorcher, so I tried to think of something to do, to cool off. Quinn VOLUNTEERED (being out in the sun is not really HIS thing he says, what HE doesn't need a tan???) to stay home, while Ash took a nap, and I took Ame and Kaipo swimming at the Aquatic Center. It was NOT the most ideal time to go, because it was sooooooo crowded. But when you don't have your own pool, or even grass (for a slip and slide) there weren't a whole lot of other options. The kids had a blast and despite the crowd, it really did help us to beat the heat!






2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

That's kind of the way it was (IS) in our house. Mom take the kids swimming and I'll relax at home and that was O.K. by me.

Unknown said...

I am sure it was much more enjoyable for you without Ash- I barely go to our pool because Luka is INSANE there and it is so tiring for me! We still need to have you over to swim. Ryan wanted to drive over and surprise you guys last night but I told him that was rude- we were needing to get out of the house in a bad way-