CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

a little taste

I got a little taste this morning of what it will
be like a few months from now.
Tay Tay came to visit us, while her mom and dad
went to a sealing in SLC. The kids were all soo excited
and were actually really good with her,
except for the being QUIET part.
As with 3 kids, 4 I can see will take just the right amount of juggling.
Which I realized I will have to make some major
tweaks and adjustments with our schedules and timing.
Ame was great with helping to feed little Taylor,
and the boys, well they were good at poking her in the eyes
and yelling really close to her.
We LOVED having this precious little girl
in our home and her grins just melt you!
I don't know if I am ready for 4 quite yet,
but I now know just a little of how it will feel :)
*SCARY*
Thanks Kar for letting us have little Tay Tay this morning!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Today we rearranged Coop's room to move Luka in! It was so exhausting setting up beds, moving pictures and and all of that. Now I just have to get Luka to sleep in HIS bed not MINE!

Allan and Diane said...

Hey, if anyone can do "4" it is YOU! I have to add my 2 cents that number 4 did not seem that much different than 3. But of course our #4 was a mild mannered , quiet little girl! Lucky you to keep Miss Dimples for the morning. I'm jealous!

Chris Grover said...

hey, is that a compliment to me that mom just gave -- i'm pretty sure i'm that mild-mannered, quiet #4! hehe! britt, you were soooo helpful in keeping tay for us and we are so thankful! if you ever feel like you need more practice with 4, we would make the sacrifice to let you! hehe! but mom is right -- if anyone can do it, it's you. seriously! and thank goodness ame is such a GOOD helper! you'll do great! and you've got a few more months to get ready!!

Asplund Family said...

Hey if you would ever like to try 7 I could help you out with that one!!! You are going to be GREAT!!! 4 is definitely a transition but once you get past the little tiny part it gets easier.