CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

turning a new leaf

Well, I'm gonna do it...

Masters of Education, in Learning and Technology

starting April 1st.

I'm nervous to go back to school, it's been soo long and to do an online program makes me even more scared. But Quinn has persuaded me and I'm just gonna do it! He convinced me it was a good time to get my Master's and with half tuition, it was hard to pass up the opportunity.
When I do decide to go back to teaching, this kind of knowledge (in technology) will be such a valuable insight to stengthen my teaching ability. Who knows where else a Master's Degree could take me, someday???
*WISH ME LUCK*

5 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

I wish you lots of LUCK! If anyone can do it you can!

Debbie said...

wow, good luck britt!

how long is the program? this will be great for you!

Allan and Diane said...

Well what a girl!! We are so happy, proud, confident and excited for you Britt. This does seem to be a good time to go for it and you will NEVER regret this opportunity. It will be such valuable knowledge for you to have. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

Asplund Family said...

That is so AWESOME! You are going to be one busy lady! Good Luck! We loved going to dinner this weekend. It was so fun to hang out and we are anxious for you guys to come up to Logan!

tamster17 said...

Best of luck! I'm sure it won't be easy with a house full of little ones (believe me I know!) but it will be great for you!