CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

going back a bit...st patrick's day

So I was downloading pics from my camera and realized I haven't updated happenings around here for a while, so this is a bit of our St Patrick's Day WILD celebrations. I was actually watching my friends kids that day, so I tried to be a little creative (for the kids sake). There are endless possibilites with GREEN food coloring :) But mine were pretty pathetic! GREEN jello, bagels with GREEN cream cheese, GREEN leprechan drink, GREEN grapes, rainbow fish
and GREEN rice crispy treats with rainbow sprinkles.

THAT was our green fun,
expect for the surprise Kaipo found when he went potty the next day:)



1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

You're such a good mom with all those cute green snacks. All I remember doing was Green Eggs and Ham. You must have had a "dull" childhood! (sorry)