CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

to STAY or to GO

The question is when you have this many yummy treats sitting in your kitchen, what do you do with it all? A lemon cake, homemade chocolate pie, mint cookies (from my VT) and left over cupcakes from Ash's party. It's just so hard for me to just throw any of it out!
And if all this isn't enough, Quinn brings home a box of fudge, from one of his hometeaching families. I just don't have the will power to throw it all away. I wish a little fairy would come in the night and get rid of it, since I can' t seem to do it!!!

6 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Wow with goodies like that laying around how do you keep your girlish figure? I would have thrown them in the trash just to get rid of the temptation and stop my kids from beging me to eat them. To bad Keaka isn't close. He's not quite a fairy but he would be sure to make them disappear!

Allan and Diane said...

I would go for the choc pie and make the other temptations disappear. As I remember your kids aren't real sweet addicts and that's good!

Tiffany said...

Put them in the freezer. I just did this with a chocolate cake and I'm glad I did...it was nice to pull out a piece at a time. Everything looks yummy!

Chris Grover said...

yeah, throwing away goodies should never be an option! keep in mind you have a very prego sister who could eat a small country these days, if you need the help! i'm sad we missed the birthday fun with ash, but so glad that he had such a fun time! love ya!

Unknown said...

you can mail them to me HA

Cyndi said...

You could always put them in the freezer and then pull them out when needed for FHE or something. We had an entire layer from our wedding cake and Quinn basically ate it by himself. Let him have a go at it all!