CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Flirty Aprons

This was one of the Valentine's Gifts Quinn gave me.
He was pretty impressed with HIS ability to find
yet another CREATIVE gift.
I told him, not to seem ungrateful,
but it is soo much easier for a Husband to shop for his Wife,
than the other way around. He reminded me how
much effort he spent finding this and the yummy
chocolate covered strawberries that came with it.
But...to back me up...how many wife's out there
AGREE WITH ME???
Here's the baking girls, stopping for a quick
picture, during our hard work in the kitchen!
You've seem Ame's apron b4, and isn't mommy's
new Flirty Apron soo cute?!


2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

I love your apron and YES I am IMPRESSED with Quinn's creativity. You two girls look so cute in your aprons. I have never been an apron person (maybe cause I've never had them) but here since I have to be dressed in missionary attire when we host all these dinners I have resorted to a FUNKY not FLIRTY apron.

ohana=)mama said...

Hummmm you do look good in your Flirty apron. I can see why they cal it flirty.