CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

a BELATED birthday thanks!

Grandpa & Grandma...
I haven't officially received my birthday money,
(Aunt Karli says she has it right on the desk).
But I got this today, with the $$ I am getting from you.
It completely CAPTURES my attention,
and anything that does that for me,
obviously must be pretty fantastic!
(I have been playing with it ever since I finished lunch)
I kept telling my mommy that she was the BEST
for getting it for me, but she reminded me several
times that I needed to send my thanks to YOU!!!
So, I am telling YOU...
YOU'RE THE BEST
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Well we are glad you are enjoying your B'day Castle Kaipo. That looks like it will be hours of fun. Maybe you could even sleep in it.

ohana=)mama said...

Wow I need to find something that awesome for Jimmy