CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween-Round 2

We had planned to take the kids out trick-or-treating around 5:30.
Well Quinn got held up somewhere, and the kids
could not wait ANY LONGER, so I took them out
(QUinn caught up with us shortly after). Because we rushed out
the door so quickly I didn't get nearly the pics
I would have like to. I even forgot my camera at first
and had to race back inside to get it b4 Kaipo was
half way down the street. Darth Vader was ready to sit down
and have a snack of candy after the first house! After about 6-8 houses Ash had had enough,
so QUinn took him home (after picking up some pizza)
and they were the candy passer-outer at our house,
while I took the other 2 around the rest of the neighborhood,
or at least until Kaipo had to go Potty (of course).
Luckily we had been to enough houses by that point, so we (or I)
called it good!! Their treat bags were full enough and now
the kids could pass out the candy.
Is it me, or is Halloween just not as exciting as
when WE were kids???
Maybe its just cuz I am NOT a kid anymore!
But I just try my best to make it FUN
& memorable for my kids.
And oh the excitement that those words bring...
*TRICK OR TREAT*
Hope you had a good one!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remeber when Coop was 2- he thought he needed to eat each piece of candy after he recieved it- it was so funny!

ohana=)mama said...

They were so adorable I wish we could have seen them on Halloween! It would have been so fun. Your a good mommy to take them out all by yourself.