CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Out with the OLD, In with the NEW

For some reason, first thing Saturday morning
I had the urge to take down all the Halloween Stuff.
So out it went...
And in came the NEW simple fall decor.
I got this plaque from my friends boutique
a few weeks ago and thought this was a
good time to put it up.
And I really do have so much to
BE grateful for...
look at these glowing angels all ready for church
bright and early!
We normally don't have church until 1:00pm,
but our friends were blessing their baby in Orem
@ 9:00am(a good hour drive from our house).
I got up at 6:00 (or so I thought) to shower,
and when I came out of the room (Quinn had been
up early doing school stuff), he reminded me it
was only 5:30 not 6:30! What could I do at that point,
since I was already showered and WIDE awake?
Just make sure we were ready to go on time,
and now I had PLENTY of time to do it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO sad that you missed your extra hour of sleep on a much needed early morning!

Cyndi said...

Thanks for getting up so early but you didn't need to get up that early! Ha ha! We're glad you made it! Thanks for coming all that way and in such horrible weather too!!

*Jessica* said...

Thanks for the message, Your kids are absolutly beautiful. What we wouldn't give for a couple of boys. I am so glad things are going well for your family. Love Ame's costume my girls would flip for it.

Allan and Diane said...

yes the angels do look charming --so darn cute in their Sunday clothes. I love your fall mantle. Really looks great.

Chris Grover said...

wow, you have been quite the blogger while i was gone! i had to get all caught up! LOVE the costumes -- ame fits the part well in hers! looks like you guys had a lot of fun! even halloween breakfast -- i'm impressed! maybe you should find another day to sleep in to make up for missing daylight savings! let's get together this week!